Author Topic: M'ath, zhey eyak!  (Read 5145 times)

sunquan8094

• Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
M'ath, zhey eyak!
« on: December 03, 2012, 05:23:54 pm »
Hello everyone,
I am sunquan8094. I make and upload the Dothraki lessons on YouTube along with lessons for other constructed languages. I made an account here because of a suggestion from someone in the IRC chatroom. If you have any suggestions on what I should teach on YouTube, or just want to practice speaking Dothraki with me, feel free to contact me. I also have a channel Facebook page if you would like to stay updated. Thanks!

Najahho

• Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
Re: M'ath, zhey eyak!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 06:12:31 pm »
The "someone" here! :p
I think it's great to have you on the forum. I'm sure it'll be great to stay updated to your new lessons and I hope you find the topics here quite interesting. I didn't know you had lessons for other constructed languages! Could you list the conlangs you have lessons about or if you have other languages too
Athhajar vidrie anna ayyey

sunquan8094

• Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 06:20:32 pm »
I am also doing Klingon lessons at the moment. Na'vi lessons have been discontinued for a while, but if anybody would like to request a conlang to be taught, I'd be happy to teach it.

Havazhyol

• Athdrivar vos annakhoo !
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 03:20:45 am »
Thank you the tutorials! ;)
I'm back !!

Hrakkar

• Administrator
  • Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 02:08:39 pm »
Zhey Sunquan, wecome to Dothraki.org!

I would encourage you to go over to the 'beginners' forum, and start a new topic there. In your posting that starts the topic, place a link to each of your lessons, with a brief description of each. As you will then be the 'owner' of that topic, you can edit that post each time you create a new lesson. When you have done this, either you or I can ask a mod to 'sticky' that topic so it is laways listed first in that forum.

Athdavrazar!
Hrakkar
Don't tell Khal Drogo I am here ;)