Author Topic: DOCUMENTARY ABOUT DOTHRAKI AND VALYRIAN SPEAKERS  (Read 4499 times)

nube

• Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
DOCUMENTARY ABOUT DOTHRAKI AND VALYRIAN SPEAKERS
« on: August 11, 2014, 08:05:07 am »
Greetings to everyone. I am a filmmaker looking to shoot a documentary about the individuals who dedicate themselves to studying and developing the Dothraki and Valyrian languages. I am currently located in the New York City area. If there are any people interested in participating in the project, I would be honored to conduct an interview and film your methods of practice. I would also appreciate any assistance from people outside of the New York City area. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read this.

Fayersee

• Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
Re: DOCUMENTARY ABOUT DOTHRAKI AND VALYRIAN SPEAKERS
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 11:31:13 pm »
Where can I find the source of our knowledge.

Caroline Targaryen

• My name is Caroline Targaryen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 02:24:53 pm »
I would really like to work on this if you are still doing it.  I love acting and I've been trying to learn Valyrian and Dothraki for a while now.  I live in GA and also write screenplays and obviously do acting and singing but point being is I would love to be part of your project as long as it's not a problem I don't live in New York.

Hrakkar

• Administrator
  • Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 11:48:46 pm »
Zhey Caroline,
    Unfortunately, that project has come and gone. But these do pop up from time to time. Watch this board, especially the 'announcements' section. We also get these on the LearNavi.org side as well. You might enjoy checking that site out!

-Hrakkar
Don't tell Khal Drogo I am here ;)

Caroline Targaryen

• My name is Caroline Targaryen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 12:06:33 pm »
I kind of figured that the project had come and gone but I figured it was still worth a shot to ask.  Learn Navi is great but I'm not the best at trying to learn Navi.  I've tried before and just can't get that language down.