Author Topic: M'ath!  (Read 6722 times)

HoeriVezhof

• View Profile
M'ath!
« on: August 29, 2016, 11:35:21 pm »
M'ath!

My name is Jose. While I bought my copy of Living Language Dothraki a while ago, it wasn't until I came across this thread: http://forum.dothraki.org/general-discussion/re-passoverthe-four-questions/
That I really got into Dothraki. While I'm not a religious person by any means, as Qvaak said, the Lord's Prayer is one of the most widely translated texts and is what I often use to get a feel for a language. After reading through the thread, reading through LLD and the grammar and vocabulary sections of the site, I decided to take a crack at it (I'll post my attempt under the thread shortly). Thus far I've really been enjoying learning the language and hope to continue learning with the help of those here wiser and more experienced in the language than me.

Anha zalak m'anha ashilok yeri ma mekishi vastoki qisi.
Che vezak anha os che amovek - Hannibal Barca, ko Punik.

Khal_Qana

• Dothraki fan looking for some friends to talk to
    • View Profile
Re: M'ath!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 12:12:40 pm »
M'athchomaroon, zhey Hoerivezhof. Kisha iddeki shafka mra firaan kishi! Anha atimvirak asti shafki she leshitof, vosma anha ray shillok shafka rhaek dothraki! arrekaan kisha ashiloki she gache vilajero,  hajas!
My name means butt swarm

HoeriVezhof

• View Profile
Re: M'ath!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 02:17:30 am »
M'athchomaroon, Zhey Chomosor! Me allayafa anna meshafka iddee anna. Anha zalak mekisha ashiloki akka ma mevezoki lekhes Dothraki niyanqoy.
Che vezak anha os che amovek - Hannibal Barca, ko Punik.