Information > Introductions

Fresh Meat

(1/3) > >>

illixir:
Hello everyone.  I am brand new to the Dothraki language, but intend on being a fluent speaker some day.  At the moment I am working on building a vocabulary, which is going quite well.

Khal_Qana:
M'athchomaroon, my friend!

It's good to see someone so excited to learn about this wonderful language. Gavat chosh, I suggest that you come into contact with me. I would be willing to talk to you over skype and to help you learn along the way  :)

I hope to hear from you again!

Choyosor

illixir:
Since there isn't any way to literally express thanks in Dothraki, I will just say san athchomari yeraan!  My wife and I are learning together and would love the opportunity to speak with others.

Nullus:
Glad to see that there are still people joining the forums, I was afraid I might have wandered into a ghost site, which would have been a massive shame. I look forward to learning alongside my fellow beginners.

Khal_Qana:
@Ilixir

Fantastic! I hope you and your wife have as much fun as I did when I first learned the language. I would suggest also taking a look at High Valyrian. It's a bit more of a challenge than Dothraki simply because it was made to be difficult to understand, but the community needs some stimulation and any interaction within the forums is greatly appreciated!

Choyosor

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version