Author Topic: Chinese wanna learn dothraki.In ep08 Drago's dialogue  (Read 6692 times)

Dr.Squat

• Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
Chinese wanna learn dothraki.In ep08 Drago's dialogue
« on: April 06, 2012, 11:13:15 pm »
 When Drago Khal fight with his following,
  he said :  "I will not have your body burned.I will not give you that honor.The beettles will feed on your eyes.The worms will crawl through your lungs.
The rain will fall on your rotting skin untill nothing is left of you but bones."

I want to get the dothraki words above.

Could anyone help me to get that ?

Thank you !

Like that I have got EP07 Khal's dialogue below :

(Ma rizh anhaan, vezh fin asaja rhaesheseres, maan anha veloshak azh akka.) And to my son, the stallion who will mount the world, I will also pledge a gift.

(Maan anha vazhak jin ador shiqethi fin anneva ave maisi mae.) I will give him the iron chair that his mother's father sat upon.

(Anha vazhak maan Rhaeshi Andahli. Anha, zhey Drogo, (atak) jin.) I will give The Lands of the Andals. I, Drogo, will do this.

(Anha vidrigarese asan fachik fin anha hoy rhaeshi sheri majin adothrak ashef ido yomme Havazzhifi Kazga veke vos khal avos). I will take my khalasar west to where the world ends and ride wooden horses across the black salt sea as no khal has done before.

(Anha addrivak mahrazhes sofinde onde ogar shiqethi va vo arakokwini win mori.) I will kill the men in iron suits and tear down their stone houses.

(Anha qorisok chiories mori, asafrokia mori, ma fichi vojjor samvo Vaesaan Dothrak.) I will rape their women, take their children as slaves and bring their broken gods back to Vaes Dothrak.

(Tihjinni anha astak asqoy, anha, Drogo ki Bharbosi.) This i vow Drogo son of Bharbo.

(Tihjinni anha astak asqoy atimae sethrasachi kash shieraki vitiheri assavasoon. Assavasoon! Assavasoon!) I swear before the mother of mountains as the stars look down in witness. As the stars look down in witness.

ingsve

• Administrator
  • Student of the stars
    • View Profile
Re: Chinese wanna learn dothraki.In ep08 Drago's dialogue
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 02:08:44 am »
You can find the complete dialogue from the show on our Wiki page:

http://wiki.dothraki.org/dothraki/Season_One_Dothraki_Dialogue

The text from episode 7 that you posted is not entirely correct. That is just the transcription that I did directly from the show but mistakes in that text has now been corrected by David Peterson who created the language.
"I just need to rest, that’s all, to rest and sleep some, and maybe die a little" – Samwell Tarly

Dr.Squat

• Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Chinese wanna learn dothraki.In ep08 Drago's dialogue
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 09:56:30 am »
That's what I need!
 I looked for if long time.

You really indeed do help me very very much !