Author Topic: Dictionnaire Dothraki - Français / Dothraki - french dictionnary  (Read 23798 times)

Havazhyol

• Athdrivar vos annakhoo !
    • View Profile
M'athchomaroon.

Voici le fil de discussion du dictionnaire Dothraki - Français (et inversement).

Puisque que la majorité des utilisateurs/visiteurs de ce forum ne sont pas francophones, je demande et remercie par avance mes compatriotes, les cousins québécois, et les francophones en tout genre de traduire en anglais, par civisme, chaque post français qu'ils écrivent sur ce fil.

Maintenant les news importantes : je vous fournis les liens vers le dictionnaire a plus vite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the thread for the dothraki-french dictionnary (and the reverse one).

Since most of the users/visitors  of this forum do not speak/understand french, I ask and thank in advance my fellows, the Quebec cousins, and all the french speakers to translate in english, for the public spirit, every french post they write on this thread.

Now for the important news : I provide the links to the dictionnary as soon as possible.

Fonas chek !
I'm back !!

Havazhyol

• View Profile
Re: Dictionnaire Dothraki - Français / Dothraki - french dictionnary
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 12:52:56 am »
Voici les liens vers les dictionnaires. J'ai toujours un problème pour les titres et le texte de début qui sont ceux du dictionnaire anglais, cela devrait être réglé rapidement.

Faites vous plaisir !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the links to the dictionnaries. I still have an issu with some of the titles and the speech of the first page that still appear in english, it should be fixed  soon.

Enjoy !

Dictionnaire Dothraki - Français

Dictionnaire Français - Dothraki
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 07:51:17 am by Havazhyol »
I'm back !!

Havazhyol

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 06:23:18 am »
I made some corrections, some improvement on the presentation, and worked through the LaTeX issues slowly.

I made some changes, compared to the english dictionnary, mostly concerning the grammatical categorization.

It rise slowly to a complete french dictionnary. ^^
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 06:43:46 am by Havazhyol »
I'm back !!

Havazhyol

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 02:14:31 am »
The translation of the introduction of the french dictionnary is now complete. Now the fight with the titles begins.  ^^

I thought of a sentence to end the introduction, might someone give a hand with it?

Now enjoy this dictionnary (I thought to use book of words as dictionnary), I hope you will have as much fun using it as I had translating it.

San atchomari yeri
I'm back !!

Alizia

• Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 12:47:59 am »
Vous pouvez ajouter "thave" => "marmotte"
https://twitter.com/Dedalvs/status/624856650596265985

Alizia

• Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 03:06:53 am »
Petite erreur de traduction (je pense) Affesat -> Ce n'est pas "démanger", mais "donner envie à quelqu'un de".