Author Topic: sunquan8094's Dothraki Lessons - Stay here for updates  (Read 12934 times)

sunquan8094

• Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
sunquan8094's Dothraki Lessons - Stay here for updates
« on: December 10, 2012, 08:23:13 pm »
M'athchomaroon. Here I will post updates for my YouTube Dothraki lessons.

Lesson 0.5 - Epenthesis Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 0.5 - Epenthesis
I put this first on my list because it is very essential because of the frequent "dropping" you have to do.

Lesson 1 - Pronouns and Present Tense Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 1 - Pronouns and Present Tense
I introduce the personal pronouns and the affirmative present tense of verbs.

Lesson 2 - Negative Present Tense Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 2 - Negative Present Tense
I talk about the negative present tense. Note that there is an error, pointed out by David Peterson himself, about the conjugation of "vrelat."

Lesson 3 - Accusative Case of Inanimate Nouns Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 3 - Accusative Case of Inanimate Nouns
There are two verb types in Dothraki. I talk about the accusative case of inanimate nouns, which tends to be easier to comprehend.

Lesson 4 - Nominative Plural, Accusative of Animate Nouns, -at Verbs in Disguise Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 4 - Nominative Plural, Accusative of Animate Nouns, -at Verbs in Disguise
Here is where I further talk about my Lesson 3 mistake. I talk about the nominative plural and accusative case of animate nouns.

Lesson 5 - Accusative of Pronouns and Future Tense of Verbs I Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 5 - Accusative of Pronouns and Future Tense of Verbs I
I talk about the accusative of pronouns and scratch the surface about the future tense.

Lesson 6 - Future Tense of Verbs II Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 6 - Future Tense of Verbs II
I finish up on the future tense.

Lesson 7 - Adjectives I: Expressing Being An Adjective Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 7 - Adjectives I: Expressing Being an Adjective
I talk about how to express if something is an adjective.

Lesson 8 - Adjectives That Modify Nouns Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 8 - Adjectives That Modify Nouns
I talk about how to modify nouns with adjectives.

Lesson 9 - Genitive Case of Animate and Inanimate Nouns Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 9 - Genitive Case of Animate and Inanimate Nouns
I talk about the genitive case of nouns.

Lesson 10 - Genitive Case of Pronouns Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 10 - Genitive Case of Pronouns
I talk about the genitive case of personal pronouns.

Lesson 11 - Past Tense of Verbs Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 11 - Past Tense of Verbs
I talk about the past tense.

Lesson 12 - Allative Case of Animate and Inanimate Nouns Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 12 - Allative Case of Animate and Inanimate Nouns
I talk about the allative case of nouns.

Lesson 13 - Allative Case of Pronouns Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 13 - Allative Case of Pronouns
I talk about the alative case of personal pronouns.

Lesson 14 - Imperative Mood I: Informal Commands Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 14 - Imperative Mood I: Informal Commands
I talk about the informal imperative mood.

Lesson 15 - Ablative Case of Nouns and Pronouns Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 15 - Ablative Case of Nouns and Pronouns
I talk about the ablative case of both nouns and pronouns.

Lesson 16 - Expressing Being a Noun Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 16 - Expressing Being a Noun
I talk about how to express if something is a noun.

Lesson 17 - Numbers 1-10 Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 17 - Numbers 1-10
I use a famous Christmas song to teach the numbers from one to ten.

Lesson 18 - Negating Adjectives Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 18 - Negating Adjectives
I talk about how to express when something not being an adjective.

Lesson 19 - Comparing with Adjectives Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 19 - Comparing with Adjectives
I talk about comparing with adjectives.

Lesson 20 - Yes-and-No Questions Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 20 - Yes-and-No Questions
I talk about asking yes-and-no questions.

Lesson 21 - Relative Clauses with Inanimate Nouns Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 21 - Relative Clauses with Inanimate Nouns
I talk about how to make relative clauses with inanimate nouns.

Lesson 22 - Prepositions I: Over and Under Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 22 - Prepositions I: Over and Under
I talk about Dothraki prepositions. I then talk about "over" and "under."

Lesson 23 - Modal Auxiliary Verbs Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 23 - Modal Auxiliary Verbs
I talk about Dothraki modal auxiliary verbs.

Lesson 24 - Vocal Auxiliary Verbs Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 24 - Vocal Auxiliary Verbs
I talk about vocal auxiliary verbs.

Lesson 25 - Creating New Adjectives Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 25 - Creating New Adjectives
I talk about constructing adjectives.

Lesson 26 - Numbers 11-19 Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 26 - Numbers 11-19
I use math problems to teach the numbers eleven to nineteen.

Lesson 27 - Simple Nominalization, Manner Adverbs Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 27 - Simple Nominalization, Manner Adverbs
Here I teach simple nominalization and manner adverb formation.

Lesson 28 - Relative Clauses with Animate Nouns
Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 28 - Relative Clauses with Animate Nouns
Here I continue my discussion on relative clauses by introducing those with animate nouns.

This post will be updated as I post new videos. Dothras chek, zhey eyak.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 07:30:42 pm by sunquan8094 »

Arrogant Dothraki

• Anha zhokwak ma hajak.
    • View Profile
Re: sunquan8094's Dothraki Lessons - Stay here for updates
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 06:32:58 pm »
thanks for those lessons they are amazing .