Information > Announcements

Language Creation Conference 4

(1/2) > >>

ingsve:
The Language Creation Conference is a conference dedicated to constructed languages and is organized by the Language Creation Society. This years conference, which is the fourth one, will be held the 14th-15th of May in Groningen, Netherlands. http://conference.conlang.org/lcc4/

On the speakers list you can find a talk by the creator of the Dothraki language David J. Peterson. His talk is titled "Case Assignment and Verb Classes in Dothraki" The full schedule can be found here: http://conference.conlang.org/lcc4/schedule.php

The conference will be live streamed and recorded but more info on that will come when the conference approaches.

KoErin:
Quoting you from the other topic...

--- Quote from: ingsve on April 19, 2011, 03:47:13 pm ---David also said that we will get lots more info when the Language Creation Conference comes around. They are allowed to release anything they want during talks/presentations so hopefully we will get lots of good info in a few weeks time.

--- End quote ---

These are HUGE news!  But, at least for me, it is a little impossible to cross the Atlantic... any of you guys will be able or are planning to check it out?

ingsve:

--- Quote from: KoErin on April 23, 2011, 08:52:34 pm ---Quoting you from the other topic...

--- Quote from: ingsve on April 19, 2011, 03:47:13 pm ---David also said that we will get lots more info when the Language Creation Conference comes around. They are allowed to release anything they want during talks/presentations so hopefully we will get lots of good info in a few weeks time.

--- End quote ---

These are HUGE news!  But, at least for me, it is a little impossible to cross the Atlantic... any of you guys will be able or are planning to check it out?

--- End quote ---

I won't make it but Lajaki will be there. He's giving a talk there as well on the Sunday (Richard Littauer).

I'll be watching the live streams however and if you can't catch the live stream there is always the recorded videos that will be available afterwards.

Lajaki:
Yeah, I'll be there. And I'll be sure to record everything I can for ya'll. I'll be brushing up on my Dothraki a bit before hand so that I have a good idea of what to ask, as well. :D

Hrakkar:
It will be great to hear both David Peterson and Lajaki speak!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version