Author Topic: Valyrian forums are now online!  (Read 8014 times)

Hrakkar

• Administrator
  • Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
Valyrian forums are now online!
« on: June 06, 2013, 12:58:50 am »
It would appear that LearnNavi founder and overall administrator 'Seabass' has taken it upon himself to get the Valyrian forums going here. Kirimvose, zhey Seabass (thank you! (in mixed Dothraki/Valyrian)).

I can also report that the frame of the Valyrian wiki has been built, and turned over to some 'Valyrian power users' to begin populating it. Expect to see a link to it soon! Let me know if you are interested in contributing at this early stage and I will give you a link.
Don't tell Khal Drogo I am here ;)

Aleenik

• Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Valyrian forums are now online!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 03:10:52 am »
Awesome.:) High Valyrian is the reason I signed up here in the first place. I also noticed that Valyrian.org takes you to this website now, so that is cool. Still, I think it's weird that the website is called dothraki.org now that it is for both Dothraki and the multiple Valyrian languages.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 03:12:27 am by Aleenik »

Hrakkar

• Administrator
  • Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Valyrian forums are now online!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 09:20:20 am »
That was the compromise reached after long discussions. And Valyrian.org didn't work as recently as two days ago, although I knew Seabass had taken out the domain name. (Kirimvose, zhey Seabass!) I will change the header to reflect both languages, the first chance I get.
Don't tell Khal Drogo I am here ;)