Author Topic: Param sara uveten  (Read 5042 times)

Mathion

• Fantasy Author
    • View Profile
Param sara uveten
« on: May 29, 2013, 08:31:58 pm »
Hi all! Names Jeff, but you can call me Mathion.

Been a fan of the show since season 1, been a fan of fantasy and conlangs in general since reading LORD OF THE RINGS when I was 14. I've written my own fantasy novel (querying the hell out of every literary agent on the planet right now!) and with it my own constructed language.

One of the things that hooked me to GOT was definitely the Dothraki language, so I definitely want to thank Mr. Peterson for his ingenuity and creativity. I look forward to exploring the Dothraki and Valyrian languages with you guys, and hopefully I gain some new readers of my own work as well (I'll try my best not to spam  :o haha)

Until I fill or my profile, if anyone wants to follow me on Twitter my handle there is @Mavonduri.

Well, that's pretty much it. Look forward to getting to know you all!

Jenny

• View Profile
    • Na'vi Blog
Re: Param sara uveten
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 03:55:49 am »
Well hello there, fellow learner, and welcome!

Nice to have you on board  ;)

Hrakkar

• Administrator
  • Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 01:01:24 pm »
M'ath, zhey Mathion! We're glad to have you on board. Feel completely free to ask questions, make suggestions, try to translate things, etc. Besides me, there are users Ingsve and Qvaak, who are much more fluent than I am.

Things are slow here right now, so don't be surprised if it takes a day or two to get an answer. But there is still much for all of us to learn, both of Dothraki and Valyrian!
Don't tell Khal Drogo I am here ;)

Mathion

• Fantasy Author
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 07:54:50 am »
Thanks guys!

Question though, just wondering if there's a section of these forums where I can tell the fine people of this forum about my own book. Not to deter attention away from the reason we're all here, but I assume that we're all fans of fantasy so I'd like to share my work with you guys. How could I be spamming if I'm asking first? :) haha

Thanks all!!

Hrakkar

• Administrator
  • Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 12:33:14 am »
You can post this question in the 'general discussion' area. Thanks for asking!
Don't tell Khal Drogo I am here ;)

Najahho

• Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 07:15:39 pm »
And tell us, is the title of your post "Param sara uveten" in your own conlang? And if so, what does it mean? I would like to know a little more about it.
Athhajar vidrie anna ayyey