Information > Introductions

Fyhen Shush - Hello

(1/3) > >>

ShadowedSin:
Allo, just a short message since I'm fighting a cold. I am ShadowedSin from LearnNavi also DarkenVise on Youtube. Resident Conlanger and lover of nomadic peoples (Mongol is on my list of languages to learn!). I am also a major fan of the Dothraki people and their civilization in ASOIAF.

I'm also a college undergrad working on a degree in Cultural Anth and Linguistics. I also do constructive language and culture work.

Lajaki:
Sweet dude! Welcome.

Where are you going to uni?

ShadowedSin:

--- Quote from: Lajaki on February 07, 2011, 03:44:52 am ---Sweet dude! Welcome.

Where are you going to uni?

--- End quote ---

Western Washington University :)

Lajaki:
Cool. Any chance you have a linguistics society there? I selfishly ask because I set up this and I am trying to get more people involved from around the world.

ShadowedSin:

--- Quote from: Lajaki on February 08, 2011, 03:42:55 am ---Cool. Any chance you have a linguistics society there? I selfishly ask because I set up this and I am trying to get more people involved from around the world.

--- End quote ---

Yup we have a linguistics club I could bug the president soon. I'm going to be doing a presentation on Amazon sometime later this year for the club too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version