Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 4382 times)

CommonGold

• Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
Hi!
« on: June 27, 2013, 09:39:09 am »
Hey everyone, thought I'd make my first post my introduction post.

For Halloween this year I want to go as one of Dany's bloodriders (probably Jhogo) and figured knowing some Dothraki would be pretty cool.  I'm really interested in learning High Valyrian though and can't wait until there are tutorials for that.

Najahho

• Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 01:35:54 pm »
Well, we still haven't got enough material, but you can always check the Valyrian wiki. Just go to the Dothraki wiki and search for Valyrian, there you'll find all the material we now have on the language.
Athhajar vidrie anna ayyey

CommonGold

• Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 06:25:18 pm »
Well, we still haven't got enough material, but you can always check the Valyrian wiki. Just go to the Dothraki wiki and search for Valyrian, there you'll find all the material we now have on the language.

Yeah I've skimmed through some, definitely interesting, it's gonna be awesome when I finally learn to speak both.

Hrakkar

• Administrator
  • Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 08:04:34 pm »
Welcome to the community, zhey CommonGold! I hope you find everything you need here.

Keep an eye out for big changes coming this weekend. There will be some significant changes in the website and the wiki, as the Valyrian portions go fully 'Public'. I know Najahho and other shave been working very hard to get the Valyrian content onto the wiki.
Don't tell Khal Drogo I am here ;)