Author Topic: Rytsas!  (Read 5879 times)

Valar Morghulis

• Yn Vali Soty Daor
    • View Profile
Rytsas!
« on: August 12, 2014, 10:31:10 am »
Hey there all, nice to meet you.  I'm a linguaphile and amateur linguist.  I love studying languages, both real and fictional, and even developing my own conlangs.  So far I have one main one that's the most thoroughly developed, and a few others that I only have bits and pieces of. 

I love the Song of Ice and Fire series, and one aspect that I've always really liked is the language in it.  While Martin never developed his languages anywhere near to the extent of other authors like Tolkien, it was still nice that you could see some real thought go into it, and so when I found out that Mr. Peterson created an even more thorough set of vocabularies and grammars for the show, I was ecstatic.  So, yeah, that's my story! 
I can't believe this username wasn't already taken

Tamanhung

• View Profile
Re: Rytsas!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 12:22:54 am »

Great, really need a covered space for the equipment other

Hrakkar

• Administrator
  • Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Rytsas!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 01:02:21 pm »
Zhey Valar Morghulis, thanks for visiting the Dothraki/Valyrian community! Sorry it took so long to stop by and say 'M'ath'. August was a really messed-up month for me.

By now, you probably realize this is a pretty slow forum. Most of the activity is happening in the wiki area right now, especially for the Valyrian languages.

In any case, there's a good group of folks at work here, but most of them are hiding in the woodwork. If you ask an interesting question, especially on Dothraki, you are sure to get a response.
Don't tell Khal Drogo I am here ;)