Author Topic: thanks for everything on this forum  (Read 4218 times)

larza

• ifak
    • View Profile
thanks for everything on this forum
« on: November 13, 2014, 04:30:03 pm »
just wanted to pop in and leave a quick message to everybody who actively posts on this forum!

I picked up the living language Dothraki book about a week ago on a whim but have found myself completely enthralled since then and very interested in becoming able to speak it well. Though I'm not anywhere near working through the book, grammar and vocabulary are beginning to come together for me. Reading the posts on this forum, particularly the three or four of you who consistently offer advice and explain why things work how they do (qvaalat?) has helped me so much. I'm looking forward to being able to offer advice as well... or hold a conversation with some of you.

Thanks for putting all the time and work that you do into this cause! San athchomari yeraan :P

Qvaak

• someone
    • View Profile
    • qvaak-dot-kuutikkaat
Re: thanks for everything on this forum
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 08:10:59 pm »
Thanks for the thanks. Good to have new people here. Shieraki gori ha yeraan!
Game of Thrones is not The Song of Ice and Fire, sweetling. You'll learn that one day to your sorrow.

Hrakkar

• Administrator
  • Dothraki Fan
    • View Profile
Re: thanks for everything on this forum
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 01:15:14 am »
Thanks for the good words! We'll try to help as much as we can. I have been very busy as of late, but things are finally winding down. I hope to be able to spend more time here helping new Dothraki learners, although I will freely admit Qvaak is a much better Dothraki speaker than I am!
Don't tell Khal Drogo I am here ;)